arrow_upward
Thoughts on new Pokemon Games?
There were new pokemon games announced today - Pokemon Legends Arceus and Gen 4 remakes.

Trailer for Arceus:

Thoughts on new Pokemon Games?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Thoughts on new Pokemon Games?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Trailer for Gen 4:

Thoughts on new Pokemon Games?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Thoughts on new Pokemon Games?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

What do you guys think? Personally I would like to see a more fleshed out 3d pokemon universe with open world exploration, so these look promising compared to the other Switch games.
Please like, reply, and give credits! Smile

Arceus is something I wanted for years. If they'll make it a little bit more like BotW graphically it's going to be amazing.

I essentially skipped gens 3-6, so I'm not as hyped as a lot of people I know for the remakes, but I'm sure they'll be fun. Arceus is something I legitimately am looking forward to. A more adventure-style pokemon game sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

looking forward to it, haven't been hyped for a pokemon game in a long time

Arceus looks good but so far we don't really saw a lot. Like maybe 3 zones. It's not much to bring too much hype. But I'm will keep an eye on it.

I just thought the posts about "Zelda game like Pokémon and Pokémon game like Zelda" were absolutely hilarious.

Haven't really played a Pokémon game in a LONG time, but might actually check these out!

Like many others, I think Legends Arceus is what the majority have been waiting for years, while the remakes seem to be mere remastered versions, instead of the usual remakes, so it's kinda meh, but I don't think they will be bad.