arrow_upward
Thoughts on the Loki Show
Being new to the Marvel Cinematic Universe, I naturally gravitated to Loki and found him to be the most intriguing character after watching the main films. I think the Loki show gives us a much deeper insight on his motivations. What do you think, have you enjoyed it so far?

So many threads on this, in short: meh.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
So far so far interesting, like the character of Sylvie

New episode today, hopefully we will learn some more. I'm really interested to see their next course or action!

Bring Kang or fuck off, Disney.

[+] 2 users Like thundereder9t8y's post
Quote:Bring Kang or fuck off, Disney.

I would pay good money to see you fight Disney and naturally I would be rooting for you all the way.

[+] 1 user Likes lightspeedwin's post
Super disappointed that they're spending so much time on shipping Loki and Sylvie rather than fleshing out potential new villains like Kang

A-fucking mazin, personally i'd give it a 10/10 if I could. Ik most people here don't care for the sylvie loki relationship but it gives so much more meaning to his existance

[+] 1 user Likes natty_lifter's post
I think it has been really good so far but I haven't seen episode 5 yet. Only 1-4.

Fell asleep watching it on the plane looool

I normally don't like time travel stories, but I thought the reveal at the end and the explanation for why the TVA exists held together pretty well.

I think the loki show was pretty good. The plot was alright, but the show was bound to be a success because loki is such a likeable character. I'm excited to see what happens next in terms of the TVA and the sacred timeline

[+] 2 users Like baba2836's post
I completely agree

[+] 2 users Like the real emma watson's post