arrow_upward
Thoughts on the Tesla Truck
My brother is pretty excited about it, especially at the $40K price point. I think it's incredibly ugly and won't sell well to typical truck owners.

I'm not sure who the audience is. Seems pretty show-y for a general purpose truck, almost like buying an expensive joke car?

agreed, it's fucking ugly

!!!!!!!!!!!!

kinda alright

At this rate that thing is just a meme truck. Kinda looking forward to seeing it on the road though just to have a quick laugh when I drive by and see that atrocious thing along the way. Some people must really have that extra income to be buying that though.

It looks wack but it’s sooo nice inside ?

I personally dig the way it looks, but I really wonder about the practicality of driving it around vs normal pickup. Really looking forward to seeing normal people reviews of the thing

Looks not so great for my preference but dope tech and can’t wait to see how it does in the market

Ya not a fan at all. Just looks like a weird box with wheels. The price isn't bad for what trucks are going for nowadays tho.

i think it looks nice. good specs too

I’m really not a fan of the looks.
Quote:

However, is bringing Good performance to people at a low price.

lol I keep forgetting to add this stuff in one reply (I’m new), but the rivian R1T seems much better to me.