arrow_upward
TikTrades05 - introduction and explanation of my content
Hello,

Just joined, I need to get familiar with the site and see what of mine would be of interest here. I have a mix of different things based on my own mix of preferences in what I'm into. I have 15 years worth of camming privates I've done on MFC, CB and Skype but I don't know if that is content for this site. Mostly all videos getting chicks to fist fuck themselves, get fisted by others or use huge toys and shit. Lot of cute US models too. 100% exclusive, my shows I've done over the years not the crap you find on tube sites or camwhores. Other shit I'm into is cute TikTok baddies and girls like that, I have a lot of deleted videos from Tik from girls, some still around others long been banned. Finally some exclusive OF content from OF's I've just joined myself.

I will need to learn what of my content will be of interest here and what won't be. Anyway, look forward to getting to know the community and hopefully some of my very expensive exploits over the years will have some benefits here.

Welcome! Go read through the rules, among other stuff because the system here is pretty brutal.

When you say exclusive and banned Tiktok shit. Give a name. If it's truly exclusive this could help get some attraction as Tiktok is trendy and all nowadays