arrow_upward
Time Trave To The Past Or Future?
If you were given the choice to time travel but you had to choose either the past or the future. Which would you pick? Catch condition, it's a one way trip.

[+] 1 user Likes otherbracket's post
Since its a one way trip I think I would rather go with the future as other than ancient mysteries living in the past for the rest of your life doesn't appeal to me as much

to the future. The past sucked and I'd either want to go to a future that is better or know for sure that it doesn't get any better

Tough one considering there's drawbacks to each one.

The past wasn't all that great, and it was better or worse depending on area. We certainly didn't have as many social benefits back then as we do now, nor the tech - but I have to imagine things were a lot more simple back then. Social interactions and norms had to have been different as well (and not for the better).

I would like to think the future has better things in store, but looking at just how this year went, I would not be surprised if we traveled a few years into the future and the entire place is just on fire. Scary to think about what'll come when just this year had so much going on.

I would go for future because if I went into the past, I'd have to relive things that have already happened and probably won't be around to see the 'future'

Future and i m talking like millions of years in the future

The future unfortunately, I would love to do the past but it was a crappy place

The past just to see Freddie Mercury at Live Aid and Rock at Rio