arrow_upward
Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield Are Now Confirmed To Join 'Spider-Man 3'
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ABOUT THIS WONDERFUL NEWS? I AM REALLY HYPED AND I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW SPIDERMAN MOVIE

awkward?

Tobey pretty much the trailblazer in setting up interest for blockbuster comic hero movies again.
Before him was either cartoon or the ill fated pre-dark knight Batman (thinking Schwarzenegger as Dr. Freeze, ugh)

But still feeling the foul taste of him in the 2007 Spider-Man 3....
So not really looking forward seeing him in a Spiderman movie again...

I'm super excited! I loved the Sony spider verse movie, and it immediately made me want a live action with all the spider actors- kinda like what happened in the ultimate Spider-Man disney XD show

just to keep it short, Tobey: hell yes and andrew: hell no. The true peter parker making his long return back

Is this real or just rumored? I’d love to see Tobey come back as he was my childhood but it seems so far fetched!

Unless it is a "Spider-verse" situation where Tobey and Garfield are different Spider-Men from different dimensions, I don`t care. If it is just a cameo, I couldn`t care less. Cameos can make a funny gag or an interesting moment, but don`t make a movie good.

Although it is a "Spider-Verse" situation, it would make me a bit hyped. But then again, I was a bit hyped for Mysterio in the last movie, and it was in the end just smoke and mirrors. Ironically.

Sony said "Those rumored castings are not confirmed." so they didn't actually deny it, right?

I'm not sure how I feel about all of this... While I grew up with Toby.. I was never a real fan, I thought Andrew was a little better and Tom Holland hit it right on the head.

It they do it through a spiderverse kind of thing then I feel like they would need to include Miles into it. A cameo with no spiderverse would just be super confusing and awkward, unless its a Stan Lee type of cameo. Hopefully Sony doesn't screw it up...

Man cant wait for the movie

YEP MET TOO!!

If it’s real then yes please

Hope its real!

With those rumors of jamie fox joining the cast too, there's pretty much a 100% chance it's a multiverse movie.

Still waiting for the announcement tho...