arrow_upward
Tonights debate
What are your thoughts on tonights debate? Who do you think won? Personally, regardless of who won, i think it was a much better debate than the first.

The fly was the highlight for sure. lol

[+] 1 user Likes ranzosavage's post
I don't know who won but the moderator lost. But you are right, still better than the first.

[+] 1 user Likes Consistent-Speech-13's post

[+] 1 user Likes xCxCx's post
Kamala couldn't stop making faces, talking directly to the audience, and trying to include irrelevant personal stories. objectively Mike Pence won with his continuous talking points.

Pence dodged a lot of his questions and his speeches often didn’t really respond to Harris. For example pence brings up the fact that Biden will increase taxes, and Harris says they are only taxing incomes over 400k. Then, pence proceeds to repeat his first claim without any evidence, which just makes him seem fixed on talking points and not able to actually debate his opponent. Same thing happened with the climate change debate. Pence had good emotional appeal but basically no substance in his speeches.

I haven't seen the debate but watching everything going on around these elections i can only come to the conclusion that unfortunately its a total shitshow and it won't matter who won or lost anyway, the losers will be the majority of americans.