arrow_upward
Too many duplicates in content and wrong titles in content threads.
I have come across multiple misleading posted content for example here they mention 6GB of content when only 1,4GB is unique content the rest is made up of duplicate content making it sound better than it is and waste your bandwidth. This is very annoying when you are using the free mega with limited bandwidth. Even worse if you try to download the whole post as one zip file just to end up with an incomplete transfer and you end up with nothing and have to wait for hours to resume your download if your still able to resume that is maybe the content will be scrubbed or taken offline by mega. Having to go through stuff manually takes a lot of time it is better to have quality posts than a lot of duplicates that consume unnecessary bandwidth.

I guess the problem is that a lot of people are posting whatever they can find even if they did not upload it themselves just to get credits and increase their stats to be able to unlock other posts on this site.

When I started to use this forum I just bought elite to support the site and to be able to download content.

I highly recommend people supporting this forum it is the quickest way to be able to get access to the content without needing to share duplicate posts or create illusions of content that is too good to be true.

It would be cool if people who post content also keep an eye on the status of their links if the links have become invalid then either re-upload the content and post the new link or just somehow make it known that the content is no longer available this will save people a lot of time and keep this forum clean I have been reporting a lot of posts that had broken links or missing decryption keys.

I am not a moderator by status on this forum but I am doing my share of reporting missing content and trying to keep the forum with threads that have working links.

Below is an example of content that someone shared on here that consists of 1,44 GB unique content the rest is duplicates of that 1,44 GB content so calling it 6GB Onlyfans is very misleading

Too many duplicates in content and wrong titles in content threads..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Too many duplicates in content and wrong titles in content threads..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

[+] 1 user Likes TheRising's post
without active and time consuming moderation all forums end up with spam and misleading/clickbait posts - unfortunately just hoping people follow the rules never works on the internet, you need to actively remove posts/ban infringing users

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
I can't even seem to get a positive contributor level when posting legitimate content. There doens't seem to be a huge incentive to make a few but high quality posts. Perhaps making likes more valuable or donated credits multiply?

[+] 1 user Likes 1234qwerasdfzxcv's post
Please report threads that do this and we will remove them / or maybe make a new section where these will reside.

The problem is as you said, users want to be able to access things for free, and we give them the opportunity, but then things like this happen
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

I'm just happy that it isn't bombarded by SPAM.

I agree!!!!!