arrow_upward
Truly "inspired* introduction
Guess it's time to say hi to the community on this forum. I'm Leizhu. So far i've posted some stuff of Jessica Nigri and Darshelle Stevens, if you're interested check out my threads. So far the thread seems pretty decent, as links are protected by the "credit" system, meaning they can stay up a lot longer. I do believe though that the system could use some refinement. You might ask why? Well, I've posted two threads so far, and made 11 posts (11 credits), but I am not able to access any content yet, because my contribution level is too low. If this continues you need like 4-5 threads to make up for 1 thread unlocked for you. Meaning that you generally have to share 4x-5x the amount you get on the forums, and personally I'd like to see that ratio lowered. Been informed that the contribution score alters if your thread gets more attention. So far I'm sitting at around 9 sides with replies, some 40-ish likes, and 41 reputation on two threads combined, yet I cannot access any content. 

This introduction turned into somewhat rambling instead, but anyways, feel free to check out my content on the site. I'll probably stick around for a while.

-Leizhu

Just wanted to pop in and say welcome to the site, glad to have people like you on board who understand how things work. Also wanted to assure you that we are refining (read redoing) the contributor system so that it’s more accessible to everyone and what had happened to you doesn’t happen. Also that I’ll be manually resetting your contributor rating ASAP.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]