arrow_upward
Trump lost but Trumpism lives on
So, Trump has lost the election but is claiming the election was stolen. The Republican Party could sit by quietly while the transition happens but have come up supporting outrageous claims of fraud. Is this a bridge too far or just some emotional people who will otherwise come to their senses?

The results won't change , When the counting finished everything will back to normal .

What we're witnessing is the final flailing and gasping of a dead presidency. He won't go quietly, but he'll go nonetheless.

I mean, they are still counting... not that I think it will change anything though! Hah. But as they say, it ain't over til it's over!

He's going to embarrass himself on his way out but it seems that republicans understand its time to jump off the sinking ship

[+] 1 user Likes occoroccor1's post
I hope it’s all over now but who knows.

I'm not sure things will go back to normal, but it's good that he'll be out of office come January

really hope violence doesn't come out of this. seems like he is doing all he can to try and rev up his base

He really has revved up his idiot base to believe there is election fraud. Scary stuff.