arrow_upward
Turning Vegetarian
My girlfriend wants me to be vegetarian. anyone got any suggestions for some dank vegetarian meals

[+] 1 user Likes poopoo186969's post
Learn to love beans! Bean and lentil salads are super good. Throw some beets in with some fresh cheese and you're golden.

Chickpeas will be your best friend as well.

Avocado is a great fatty substitute for meat. There are grilled tofus out there that are mixed with other ingredients so they won't have that typical absence of taste we often associate with tofu. Grilled sun-dried tomato tofu is top level.

[+] 1 user Likes Danielsantoku's post
And you're just gonna change like that?! Your gf should not care about your eating habits, unless you're becoming noticeably obese, or you start smelling like curry. And if you smell like curry, well, good luck getting that smell out of your clothes and apartment.

This sets off alarm bells for me, because when a girl starts to change their guy like that, it means that she wants to fuck them over in some way before dumping them. It's a sign of disrespect. And it's a way of trying to emasculate you. If she says something about doing this and love, she's lying. I really hope this isn't the case with your situation.

Good on you relationships are about compromise and trying new thing's with your partner . There is bunch of really good youtubers out there that do great plant based foods, Bluezones kitchen is really good cookbook done by national geo that has bunch really simple recipes . 

Youtube links:

RE: Turning Vegetarian.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Turning Vegetarian.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Whoa, calm down there bud. You're going from 0 to 100 real quick.

I would not to vegetarian. Meat is yummy lol

Spaghetti Squash one of my Fav, obviously you arent cutting carbs so you can have normal pasta, but some times Spaghetti Squash with a nice sauce is just great

Chickpeas definitely. Tofu is mehhh

Stir fry, can't go wrong with that, and fried cauliflower, just dip it in batter

Agree on the chickpeas. If you're going veg, you're likely going to be eating a lot of there. Strong disagree on the tofu, but you need to figure out how to get lots of flavor. Try pressing out the water, then marinading in soy sauce or salsa. Better texture and a lot more flavor.

Being a vegetarian is pretty easy these days. Almost every fast food even has options now. If you want cooking suggestions: vegetarian chili, basically any Asian dish sans meat, pizza, bean burritos, pasta.

watch some youtube videos, they have good recipes, and go for it, is really nice being vegetarian