arrow_upward
Twitter or Instagram
lately someone asked me this, i personally prefer instagram.
twitter has been just sad lately and it just makes me sad to see the shit on it, what do yall think

Instagram has a bunch of thots everywhere and twitter is full of stans and people who are just really ignorant and really fucking stupid. I mean i'd rather have thots instead of those dumbass stans but idk

Twitter is a shithole that is all about political correctness and virtue signalling. It's really annoying. If you enjoy eating globohomo, then twitter is the place to be.

instagram for me

Twitter should be good if you can avoid the cesspits. Instagram in general is better, though it's probably better if you avoid social media almost entirely.

Instagram, Twitter is hot garbage.

Personally I like twitter more than Instagram.

Definitely Instagram, Twitter is a cesspool and has way too much garbage/cringe. Instagram has quite a bit too, but it's easier to filter and get what you want.

Definitely Instagram, but not a fan of those that use it to just post images of text.

Simps be simpin' for Twitter.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
i only use twitter as a newsreader which makes it at least 'meh'. instagram is just full of egocentric narcissists, its not even funny

Neither. Can I choose reddit instead?

[+] 1 user Likes reptar4's post
Twitter definitely, just gotta follow the right people and unfollow those that make your head hurt. Instagram gets boring over time.

Both have pros and cons..I will say however that Twitter will cause you to waste more time reading idiotic debates and drivel that's posted on there on a daily basis. Both become boring to a point, but Twitter is more anger inducing.

Insta, for sure, Twitter has always felt off to me

I hate the cancel culture on Twitter but i never use Instagram so its neither for me.

two very different platforms, for two very different purposes. even though FB is trying its hardest to ruin what instagram used to be about

not releated tho.... but....can someone pls tell me why my contributor level is so low? :c

Definitely Instagram, Twitter is a cesspool and has way too much garbage/cringe. Instagram has quite a bit too, but it's easier to filter and get what you want.

I prefer Twitter