arrow_upward
UFC
Justin gaethje won ufc 249. Since he will be the next guy in line for khabib how do you think their fight will go down. I think If it stays on the feet Justin will win.

as you say - if it stays on the feet Gaethje will win, but that's been true for almost all of Khabib's opponents. the problem is that Khabib is probably the best in the world at ensuring the fight doesn't stay on the feet

[+] 1 user Likes Dslg01's post
khabib has it. he'll tire out jason and once it gets to that point khabib has it in the bag

[+] 1 user Likes mjtheking's post
They’re go8ng to make Jorge gethje watch lol

It will go on the ground and Khabib will control the whole fight IF Gaethje doesn't knock him out first. I don't see anything going out except that because there's no fighters like GSP who excel both on striking and grappling.

[+] 1 user Likes Tetraval002's post
I hope Justin can make it a good fight, he has a lot of wrestling experience in college but relies on his striking in the UFC. Let's hope he's been hiding something special cuz Id like to see a good fight.

Justin also hits HARD and Dustin definitely buzzed khabib so if Justin can make the adjustments he can definitely hurt khabib.

Hope it happens this year on fight island.

Although Justin has a wrestling background, he's essentially a tank striker. Khabib's striking success comes because all his opponents are so worried about the takedown.
Khabib got rocked by Michael Johnson, who KO'd Gaejthe. Michael has fast hands and good stand up, finding more success than Conor (another fast-hands striker). I don't think Gaejthe will be able to find much success striking, but he'll try to hell and back. Khabib however won't be interested in a firefight like Tony and will probably only bang it out if he has no other options.
It really comes down to Justin's wrestling. He's no slouch on the ground, but has said that he doesn't use his wrestling because it's too energy consuming. Although I feel the smarter pick is Khabib, I've been wrong about Gaejthe too many times in his past few victories so I'm gonna lean his way on this matchup

[+] 1 user Likes dakineguy666's post
I am just glad that Jones is back. He is a beast.

So Glad UFC is back hosting live events.

Really cool, great.