arrow_upward
UFC 266--who you got?
Not a bad card. Here's a link to who is fighting: 

UFC 266--who you got?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on UFC 266--who you got?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
(sherdog DOT com /events/UFC-266-Volkanovski-vs-Ortega-89141)

I love Ortega in this one, and Diaz isn't a fast-twitch guy, so I think he will age well as a fighter. Interested to see some of these newer faces--and I think the UFC is, also.

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
The only winners I see from this are the guys that paid for the outcome of the fight so that their massive bets make massive payouts for them. That's what I don't like about the UFC - too much money going around.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
I think it would be very reckless to say that Diaz will win this fight against Lawler. Yeah, Lawler isn't the same guy that beat up Macdonald and Condit ruthlessly while reigning as champion, but he's up against Nick Diaz ffs. Nick hasn't been inside a cage for 6 whole years.

Diaz spent all that time off from MMA drinking, smoking and partying like a wild animal, whereas Lawler has been a regular fixture in the UFC's welterweight division in that same duration. I predict an easy dub for Robbie via KO/TKO.

[+] 1 user Likes Aron Nora's post
Interesting take....didn't realize diaz was doing all this, and you make a good point.

Don't get me wrong, dude. I definitely like the Diaz brothers, but there's a reason why neither of then ever became a UFC champion. The same nonchalant, "give-no-fuckz" demeanor that made them so popular among MMA fans is why. Nick was a champion in other promotions like Strikeforce and WEC, but lost to GSP in his one UFC title bout.  

What are your thoughts on the featherweight title bout? My money's on Volkanovski, cuz we really haven't seen enough of this supposedly "new and levelled-up" version of Ortega to be sure.

Ortega is very much a dangerous opponent --some of his footwork and counters are impeccable. And I think he has enough power to take Volk out. But if they fought 10 times, I think, right now, Volk would win 7.5. He's a clear favorite to me, especially given how he has won his last bouts.

And I agree that the Diaz bros DGAF energy prevents them from getting the edge needed to be a champ..you really need to give a damn

I agree, Ortega is a worthy opponent, but I really don't like the guy. This very judgemental of me to be saying so, but he comes off as a massive prick to me. This season of TUF only proved to me that he is a bit of an ass, not even including his previous antics. 

I'm a big Holloway fan, but I truly believe Volkanovski is the most well-rounded fighter in the featherweight division. He has a good ground-and-pound game, outstanding knockout power, and those leg kicks are straight from hell. Volk FTW and even if Ortega loses, that only makes it easier for Holloway to reclaim his title back ?.

Diaz looked really sloppy and out of shape and has been out of action or a while.. so lawyer

Blaydes looking strong. Probably has the decision.

Diaz looked odd from the moment he came in the octagon. His punches had nothing on them. And in the end, he just laid down.

Hey man, how about that about that main event though huh? Volkanovski vs. Ortega was an absolute banger of a fight. An instant classic, and those escapes in the third round from Volkanovski were the stuff of dreams. Wow man, I'm still buzzing from that fight!!

That was an incredible fight, for sure. Can't believe how Volk fought through at least three solid submissions. Ortega needed to break a limb, it seems, to get him to tap.

was kinda disappointed in the outcome of the diaz fight

Diaz looked really out of sorts...he walked into the ring nearly without pre-checking with the ref...he was throwing, but his punches were not connecting with force...he basically gave up at the end...there is something behind his weird performance...

UFC 300 - wow!!!!!