arrow_upward
Unforunately the link you have tried to access is only avalaible to upgraded members.
I've opened another thread in section about this but after the first answer I received no more.
Many of my threads have this problem. When they are approved and I try to open the link to test it this error message appears: "Unforunately the link you have tried to access is only avalaible to upgraded members. Or people who have paid credits to access it. If you believe this is an error, please make a thread in the Forum Feedback.".
You tested it and answered "everything works fine for me"  but I replied that maybe,  you can access it cause of you are a moderator
Please try to do a normal account and maybe solve it because I'm posting so many leak threads but I can't earn creds. Kinda frustating.
Thank you!

[+] 1 user Likes ZKND20's post
My sincere apologies that this has taken so long to address

As I explained last time, credits are earned when members pay to access your link .

However, unfortunately at this time, anyone else who accesses your links doesn't earn you any credits which I agree is wrong.

We are working on overhauling this system unfortunately its very complex and takes time.

Aso regular members (non upgraded) can only gain access to links by paying for them. This gets you credits
Elite or Onyx, do not pay, these do not give you credits

The links system does work, after you have posted a link, it gets encrypted and you (as a non paying user) lose access to the link

We are working on restoring access to the posters and this should be live soon. <--- I know soon is very frustrating, but that's what I hear from the dev and thus that's what I can pass along to you
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Ok thank you.
I use tags hide and nested megalink for links and for some threads I can access them, for other no. I don't use Onyx tag or something like that. So I should access every link of my threads, am I right?

Can you please post some examples of threads where you can access the link and where you cannot.

Thanks
leakedbb.com/faq.php

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
I can:

RE: Unforunately the link you have tried to access is only avalaible to upgraded members..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Unforunately the link you have tried to access is only avalaible to upgraded members..
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

RE: Unforunately the link you have tried to access is only avalaible to upgraded members..

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: Unforunately the link you have tried to access is only avalaible to upgraded members..

Registered Members Only

I can't:

Registered Members Only

I've just noticed that many of my threads not working before now works. For example this one:

Registered Members Only

[+] 1 user Likes ZKND20's post
So just to confirm,

you are sauying that you are able to "see" the links you have posted in the first example

BUT

are unable to see the links in the second example

Correct ?
leakedbb.com/faq.php

[+] 1 user Likes Lucifer NightStar's post
I can see every link but I can't access some of them. Always used hide and megalink tags to post a link in each thread.

Smile Hi. Thank you

Thanks mate Tongue

Lol bto tnk y

love this content

very nice stuff

Good to know