arrow_upward
Unity vs Unreal
I'm just about to get interested in game maker tool, and Unity and Unreal Engine is favorite among the engine is What I heard.

Which one do you suggest for making games? for what reason?

Anyone who have experience in making a game?

the game engine you're going to use really depends on what type of games you are trying to develop, UE is best suited for big or corporate level game development as it takes less time to work with assets in UE, that's why most PC AAA games uses UE
unity is more prolific in the mobile development industry since it's light weight & still powerful but that doesn't mean that unity is BAD at PC
I've played PC good games developed in unity, for a beginner assuming that you're just getting into the business .
i would recommend you to learn unity as the flexibility is one of the key aspects, unity is cross platform & very easy to use even a normal guy could jump start learning unity with just YouTube videos

i hope this helps you decide on what you would learn first.

[+] 1 user Likes Jay M's post
unity uses c# unreal uses c++ "but not often" the graphics you can look at the games aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wouldn't call myself experienced, but I dabbled in making my game for a few years now. I really like the Unity UI, but Unreal has a lot more going for it. I like to play Unreal games, but Unity is easier to use when making one. My opinion, of course.