arrow_upward
Unlock Links
Why I can't unlock links? I had contribution at 103 and this contribution was a color green. I thinked "now my contribution is not low". So, I go a thread for unlock a link and I paid with 10 credits, but again "low contribution detected". My contribution losed 10 points (now 93 and losed color green) and my 10 credits they got lost (third time I lose 10 credits trying to unlock). 

How I can unlock links? How much minimum contribution? Why don't they give that information? You think one is diviner?

And please, public this thread for new members.
If you don't like this thread, fix your forum because new members don't understand nothing.
Again, new members leave in 2 or 3 days and you only stay with your "onyx" "elite" members. 
This is a forum, we have to debate.

[+] 3 users Like entertainment14's post
First of all, you have not *lost* any credits.

If you paid for post, that post now becomes open to you forever. As soon as your contributor rating is good again you get access to everything again.

The reason everything is spelt out, is because when it is, users spam however they can to get credits/contributor rating. This is counter intuitive.

If we really wanted to keep only Elite and Onyx, we would not allow free registrations and free options. We value our users, yet unfortunately we have to keep the riffraff from doing damage.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 2 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
Hi! Can you at least tell at what contribuition number can someone see the link?
I see a lot of people with negative contribuition numbers getting the links...
Thanks in advance

very nice bro

This is effort man

thanks that explains a lot

I wonder does contribution lvl green start at 100?

Thanks.  Starting to understand things now.  Rushed into it

thanks, i understood a bit more

Good info, thank you

good info man