arrow_upward
Upcoming game you would take time off for?
I know that sometimes, a game rolls around that you genuinly wanna dedicate more time for. For me, I have only 3:

1: Dragonball Sparking Zero
My brother and I own every Budokai Tenkaichi game; it would be our regular game to play in case we wanted to settle something or just 'train' to get better. We never thought the day would come that we would see a BT4, so we went BALLISTIC when Sparking Zero was announced. It got leaked recently that it would (possibly) be releasing on October 1st this year. If that's true, I'm definetly gonna be not completely focused on my remote job to play/train.

2: Kingdom Hearts 4
I have been a die-hard KH fan since I was a literal child, so I obviously follow the series, whether I like it or not. I did the same thing for KH3: I skipped 2 days worth of class just to play the game without getting spoiled. Now that the series is a bit more mainstream, it will definetly get leaked, so I have to play ASAP just to not be spoiled. I also am excited for the story, but that's a whole other thread to make. 

3: GTA 6
Come on, this is a no brainer. Every person I hve talked to have said that once the release date is announced, they are dropping whatever they're doing that day to play. I think I read somewhere that the government is legitamently concerned for the economy that day because they expect that many people to either not attend work or school. If it were any other game, I'd be calling bs, but for GTA 6....it's possible.

Are there any games you guys are planning to take time off for?

1- Wolverine.
2-AC shadows (if they don't fumble)
3-GTA 6 ( just as you said its a no-brainer)

these are not in order btw.