arrow_upward
Upgrade level, contributor level and credits
My only goal on this site is to see paywalled nude content for a fraction of the price I'd normally pay.
Will upgrading to Elite for $9.99 achieve this with no other catches? 
Once upgraded, I want to be able to view all links without having to spam the forum for contribution/credits.

From what I've seen, people are complaining that they are unable to see links after spending CREDITS as their contribution level is too low. 
Does this always apply or will upgrading to Elite/Onyx remove this restriction?

Is there any way to buy credits separately or are credits useless after upgrading to Elite/Onyx?

[+] 1 user Likes ionmanbtw's post
As an Elite Member, you get access to all links, regardless of your Contributor Level, in fact the level is frozen so it cannot be lowered. Important thing to remember is that you do not get access to Onyx Level content, which is posted in the Onyx Forum. there are some previews posted about for what is available there.

The reason people cannot access content after paying (because there contributor level is too low) is because they spam the forum to get credits to spend (which is precisely why the contributor level exists in the first place)

The correct way to get Free access to content is to build your contributor level up by sharing content, and then unlock it using credits. Or by upgrading.

And yes, the reason the forum is good, is you get access to content as a fraction of the price due to the crowdfunding nature.
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 3 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
why posting on leaked lows your level 50 points but posting here makes it grow just 2 points?

[+] 2 users Like patapalo's post
The reason for the forum is good

[+] 1 user Likes Yafeel21's post
this is a complete waste of time

[+] 2 users Like patapalo's post
I find the amount of effort needed to rank up your contribution number is stressful.

[+] 4 users Like Wisewordx's post
Don’t understand how the rating system works

[+] 2 users Like Fabinho's post
Lucifer NightStar Wrote:As an Elite Member, you get access to all links, regardless of your Contributor Level, in fact the level is frozen so it cannot be lowered.  Important thing to remember is that you do not get access to Onyx Level content, which is posted in the Onyx Forum. there are some previews posted about for what is available there.

The reason people cannot access content after paying (because there contributor level is too low) is because they spam the forum to get credits to spend (which is precisely why the contributor level exists in the first place)

The correct way to get Free access to content is to build your contributor level up by sharing content, and then unlock it using credits. Or by upgrading.

And yes, the reason the forum is good, is you get access to content as a fraction of the price due to the crowdfunding nature.
Thanks. I just wish there was a crypto option.

[+] 1 user Likes Anon98364's post
Contribution level needs fixing for sure.

[+] 2 users Like Poggers1337's post
I dont have any content to contrubute. I can't find an option to pay anywhere. So I'm basically stuck and cant access anything??

ionmanbtw Wrote:My only goal on this site is to see paywalled nude content for a fraction of the price I'd normally pay.
Will upgrading to Elite for $9.99 achieve this with no other catches? 
Once upgraded, I want to be able to view all links without having to spam the forum for contribution/credits.

From what I've seen, people are complaining that they are unable to see links after spending CREDITS as their contribution level is too low. 
Does this always apply or will upgrading to Elite/Onyx remove this restriction?

Is there any way to buy credits separately or are credits useless after upgrading to Elite/Onyx?
yeah that seems right

Ok. but how to increase Contributor Level?

[+] 1 user Likes peterj0hn's post
I think they are being very aggressive with this contribution part. Even I felt creating threads only increase contributions by 5 and 20 points are required to view any thread. We lose 25 points posting in leak section. While this is good system, it is very aggressive . I hope they consider reworking it a bit and relaxing the rule

[+] 1 user Likes redflagdleal's post
not to sure how this rating system works i'm looking to improve my Contributor Level

Would love to contribute more! I tried to access and I had only 4 points. After that it was failed access and im down to 0 points.. hmmm weird

Poggers1337 Wrote:Contribution level needs fixing for sure.
I kinda like the way it is. Maybe a better explanation would help.

[+] 3 users Like Enders's post
I think it's hard to get to 20 contributor level since they stopped giving points for likes on posts

[+] 2 users Like gr33ng3cko's post
Wisewordx Wrote:I find the amount of effort needed to rank up your contribution number is stressful.
i am finding that the way contributor levels increase or decrease is very inconsistent. 

by posting in the leaked thread, you lose 50 points, but invariably, if you post anywhere else, contributor level only increases in marginal intervals.

My contributor level isn't growing at all even after posting in these sorts of threads. How do I grow it without making leaked threads myself?

[+] 1 user Likes tespine821's post
Trying to figure that out myself. Shared some content, now impatiently waiting for a mod to approve it.