arrow_upward
Urban Meyer
Latest scandal:

stupid move + a little too much to drink?

OR

genius move to force Jacksonville to negotiate a buyout so he gets paid and can go to USC?

Yes. But he better not go to USC. He belongs at TOSU. USC needs Pete Carroll back.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
The whole thing is a hilarious debacle...his gold digging/swinging wife has already publicly forgiven him...bad look for everyone...

[+] 1 user Likes samw34099's post
>The whole thing is a hilarious debacle...his gold digging/swinging wife has already publicly forgiven him...bad look for everyone...
It is. But the worst part is that's the public drama he's involved in. I'm quite sure the private drama is even worse. And I won't be surprised if she publicly forgave him to keep the rest of their shit quiet.

I don't really understand this drama. I mean, people cheat all the time. How many of the outraged members of the team have down so? We have NFL players beating wives, but god forbid Urben Meyer put his hand on an ass.

I hate Urban Liar, but I'm just....confused lol.

bottom line is probably that the jags suck and he further embarassed his emplyr...

> I don't really understand this drama. I mean, people cheat all the time. How many of the outraged members of the team have down so? We have NFL players beating wives, but god forbid Urben Meyer put his hand on an ass.
Only those that have to be put back into their place get their dirty laundry publicized. The fact that his wife forgave him publicly means that this was (((their))) way of telling Urban Meyer to play the game the way they tell him to. And all those NFL players beating their wives and destroying prostituttes? As long as those players do what they're told and also play well, nothing will be made public. Blackmail runs the sports industry way more than any one gives it credit for.

>bottom line is probably that the jags suck and he further embarassed his emplyr...
The Jags definitely suck. And his employer is used to putting out fires, so it's nothing outside of an exciting day at the office for them.