arrow_upward
User guide suggestion
As someone who is new to this I'd like to see a introduction guide (if there is one at least make it more obvious because I didn't see any of the likes) 
An explanation to how things work like credits and contributor level and reputation. And the consequences of high and contributor levels to be explained otherwise people are going to be confused and just come here and leave confused. This sort of stuff needs to be more accessible and noticed because it feels not very user friendly

[+] 7 users Like sphynx123's post
I totally agree, I think there is a lot of people that create an account and don't understand all the work to do to get at least one link, so they leave frustrated ... !!

[+] 1 user Likes chevalfi's post
Yeah,
I made an acc. here ,and I don´t understand anything.

A better introduction or user guide would be helpful.

Yeah kinda true!

Great suggestion

I also felt very confused and having an easy to understand user guide right after creating an account would be very helpful.

Yeah, this credits thing is odd...

yeah I agree!

I agree as well, it was very confusing for me about the system they have going on here. It does make sense though

Anyone know if it's possible to see what level of contributor or paid acc is needed for links before trying to open them?

[+] 1 user Likes bigyolo1's post
thanks man!!

I agree. It would help

definitely takes some time

It's missing information