arrow_upward
VR Games
i heard of a gud 1 from gameranx--the new half life

i have never played one--i think the graphics do not look as good and it would feel weird

but there seem to be a really good # of games coming out soon-

VR Games.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on VR Games.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

have you played? what do u think?

BeatSaber is my favourite game to play and have a little exercise to boot. Movement is still an issue with VR, so I tend to prefer the things where there's less movement and things are moving around you instead. Otherwise I get motion sickness. Shooters are pretty fun since most of them involve blinking from cover to cover instead of trying to walk.

vr is really good with kinna-sport games, but for action i found it a little difficult to play

echo vr is one of my favorite games to play with either myself of with friends some more ones I enjoy are ironlights, boneworks and beatsaber

I heard some are really inmersive, I think, it depends on the genre of the game u will play, if its a horror game, it will feel the best it possible can as far as vr games go

Do VR games make you nauseus? Asking for a friend.

I really liked GORN and the rick and morty vr game. Arizona sunshine was also fun.
I don't play a lot vr games, once in a while i try out some lewd vr games. Most of the time they are more tech demos than real games.
X-Story player was promising but in VR I had to be very careful to not get nauseus.

To the nauseus question, it depends on the game. I played games for hours and others I could not stand a minute.

Half-Life Alyx is one of the best games I've ever played, so immersive. Feels like almost very thing in the game can be touched, moved, thrown etc.
When you have enemies jumping straight at you, you can't help but duck out of the way.

Fallout 4 VR is good as well, first time I went up against a Deathclaw with it running at you I could feel my heart beating faster. Walked into a small hut and a Rad Scorpion jumped out and I just ran and left Codsworth to fight it out.

Wander which isn't really a game but Google Street View in VR is really good to have a look around places you've been or planning on going to get a good sense of where things are. I wouldn't use normal desktop Street View anymore, so much easier in VR.