arrow_upward
Vaccine Side effects
Can anyone share their experience with the vaccine side effects? A friend of mine is really hesitant to get it so it will be nice to know the possible reactions to them before the shot. Please include the make in your post as well.

Side effects are really rare. I only was tired af, which is the most common side effect. But theres a slim chance you can get a fever, only seen that for women though.

It also depends on the vaccine, all experiences that I shared above was the biontech vaccine.

Bruh.

You're suppose to have flu-like symptoms, it's essentially a flu at the end of the day.

[+] 1 user Likes thundereder9t8y's post
Depends on the vaccine or the vaccine platform. mRNA seems to cause a rare case of heart inflammation.
My friend has a heart condition and decided to take J&J instead.
J&J and AstraZeneca are known to cause blood clots in rare occasions but mostly for middle aged women it seems.
I googled for potential side effects back in May so the above information may be little bit outdated.
Always do your own research before you make your own decision about your health!

Myocarditis is now a common side effect of the Moderna jab. Fucks you for life. Not to mention the rest of the side effects coming from that.

The Pfizer jab will give you cause a shit ton of side effects. Losing limbs, severe tachycardia, etc.

Both vaxxes will fuck you for life. This is because of heavy metals poisoning. They have so much Graphine Oxide in them that your body's reactions to them will vary. Too many heavy metals inside your body will make you sick in all sorts of ways. Then, if you survive that, the mRNA instructions will fuck up your immune system, causing the T-cells to malfunction, and not recognize invading diseases and virii. THAT is what will fuck anyone that survives the vaxxes.

And if you survive that, your body will be magnetic, and getting too close to EMF radiation will fuck your body. You basically turn into one large electricity/radiation/radio signal-aborbing device. 5G already kills animals, so imagine what it can do to your body, especially when you're already magnetic.

If you look at tha VAERS website, they've been hiding the number of people who have died DIRECTLY from the vaxxes. But that number is fucking HIGH, and the CDC is reporting way over 100k deaths from "unknown" sources, which is over 100 times the number that would normally exist. I suspect that those deaths are directly from the vaxxes, but the CDC isn't allowed to tell us the truth.

WHAT IT COMES DOWN TO: Do you trust your own immune system to remove a virus that has a 99.987% survival rate, or do you want to go through the literal pain (and torture) of having your immune system scrapped, and replaced with something fully dependent on biochemicals for the rest of your life, that's NOT guaranteed to work as well as your own natural immune system? This is what your friend must ask himself before deciding what to do.

My advice: don't go with the crowd. Avoid the vax. It's not a vaccine. It's an mRNA virus that rewrites your DNA to make sure your immune system never works properly again.

Had only sore arms for a few days both times. Was a bit nervous to get sick but it didn't happen.

Haven't turned into magneto either so far.

holy shit you are actually retarded. Stop reading facebook posts and educate yourself you mouthbreather

Bruh.

Please don't use this website to spread antivaxx propaganda ffs...

Didnt have any, I guess youre not supposed to have

I like how people keep following the media/government line of rare side affects…. I live in a small capital city and the hospital is full of vaccine injuries so bad the cardiologist walked out the other day from our main hospital

Got both Pfizer dosis don't feel any side effect, my family neither, sadly i don't get any esper power like Magneto. But 3rd sinovac dosis is rough, many close people got insta-flu, headhaches, diahrrea, etc.

I highly recommend talking to a physician about your health concerns instead of this forum. I saw some really really inaccurate information above in this thread, just fyi

side effects for me were like having a cold but not for very long