arrow_upward
Vegan, vegetarian, carnivorous
What is everyone take on different diets?

Is there really a benefit from not eating certain foods? Vegan/vegetarian

If you eat meats, which meats do you prefer and why?

Just eat everything. By everything I mean eat vegetables and meat. Humans are designed to do so. You can still live by eating vegetables only tho. For meat I personally prefer chicken and beef.

I eat everything, like all normal human from millions years

I found keto made me feel like a superhero.
Beyond that I can't recommend any diets

Vegan all the way. Healty and ethical.

[+] 1 user Likes McNord's post
Morally, eat everything/anything you want. But there's some messed up shit in the meat industry, and the thing that really got me thinking about veganism more is climate change - eating beef is horrible for the environment apparently. I'm also lactose so been on vegan cheese for a while anyways, tried some vegan "meats" too and while it's obviously not the same it's not as bad as I expected.

A diet that contains moderation is the best diet.

I eat it all.

vegan for me. helped me correct the cognitive dissonance I had from having certain morals and then eating a diet that contradicted those morals. Also, is healthier if done correctly and better for the environment vs the alternatives

I eat more meat than gr[ass], no homo. But I'd definitely switch to vegan fake meat if it was tastier. I had a bad first time experience with it. Maybe it has gotten better and I should revisit. One of the main reasons though is because meat industry just isn't sustainable and is a major contributor to climate change. Whole other problem that adds to "everything is fucked."

ill never go vegan but having a vegan curry twice a week is an improvement in many ways, cheap, healthy good for me and planet