arrow_upward
Virgin at 21
Hey guys so as the title says I’m 21 years old and I’m a virgin now I’m a lil bit insecure about it but some close friends I told them about it says it’s ok and I shouldn’t worry about it 
What do you guys think? 
Im just shit with girls and nothing works

[+] 1 user Likes Yosibubi's post
Well if you are happy then what does it matter. And if you are not then try to see the fundamental problem before solving it.

This isn't anything to worry about, mate. Life happens differently with different people, and being a 21 yo virgin is normal for us guys. Cut yourself some slack, and don't wear it as a badge of dishonor.

>Im just shit with girls and nothing works
A lot of us are.

Don't focus on trying to get a woman. Instead, focus on making yourself into what you want to be. Through that, you'll gain confidence, which is what women are attracted to. Learn to work on your body. Enjoy your hobbies. Learn to laugh at yourself.

And, forget about your virginity. If you think about it, women notice, and then they notice you have no confidence. Virginity is not a bad thing.

This is pretty simple. Work on making yourself what you want to be, and the rest will follow. Listen to that inner voice, the really quiet one. It'll never lead you wrong.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
you got to put yourself out there man... just go get it. Don't let fear hold you back or your comfort zone. Don't explain its your first time until after orso as itll be less awkward.

I believe that sex in modern culture has skewed people's vision about what is ok and not. Many people expect others to lose their virginity early on but it isn't something to be worried about. There are still many people who are religious who only have sex when they get married. Not being the best around girls is not a bad thing, and if you want to change that put yourself in more situations with girls so you can be more comfortable around them and be yourself.

"focus on making yourself into what you want to be"

Completely agreed. Make the best life for yourself, so you're happy either way. Then you'll be at a place to find the right person.

It's ok to feel weird about it, but having your virginity or not won't change who are you. When it happens, it happens.

bro I'm a virgin and I'm 23 years old... i have no degree, no job and no experience in anything. a real shut-in with severe depression and anxiety (probably because of the previous reasons)! just keep on moving forward and try to get the best out of you and your life, no expectations, just ambition for yourself, not for others