arrow_upward
Walking Dead fans
Is anyone still watching the walking dead? I just recently binge watched season 5 to 9. 

SPOILER ALERT

What are your thoughts on the return of Maggie? Do you guys think the series will continue?

[+] 1 user Likes Homameno's post
Still waiting for that season finale!!! We also need more info on those "Rick movies" too. To answer your questions, Maggie returning is something I've been waiting for so I'm really excited for that ESPECIALLY her interactions with Negan. The show still has enough story for a few seasons but most of the characters from the beginning might just slowly fade.

[+] 1 user Likes 1629ofwg's post
nope, i used to watch walking dead from season 1 to 5. but after beth dead i stopped.

Am also waiting on the movies!

[+] 1 user Likes Homameno's post
TWD was a great series, but it should’ve ended seasons ago.

Ikr, it had great potential but now they're just stretching it out waaaay too much.
But alas, that's how cash cows work, sadly

Wanna start see WD but dont really know does it worth?

it got too repetitive for me...find a group, group is bad, group kills people

[quote] I think the inside jokes are on the same level as the office, but it gives some arrested development vibes for me which is great[/quote]

The show was so good in the beginning. IMO its been dragging out far too long now though. The last few seasons have been very slow.

Too much episodes, i think since the 5th season gets a little bit boring :v

im not sure about the Ellen stuff, but i know a bit about the wayfair conspiracy
wayfair sells furnitures like IKEA, and just like IKEA some of the furniture name is a pretty common human name, but because IKEA used weirdass Sweedish name thats why we didnt realize
The reason of the ridiculous prize on some of wayfair furnitures is because when the seller ran out of stocks, they just jack up the price so nobody would buy the item and their item is not unlisted??????