arrow_upward
Want to get some links? Follow this guide first! (with links!)
Hey everyone! bugmenot55 here to give you some insight on how to earn credits towards that link you really want to follow, while also helping you get your contributor standing up so that you can see the links proper. Take it from me; I've been around for a few days and "think" I know how some things work around here.

tl;dr: Make quality posts not in the Leaks form/subforum. Introduce yourself, make some quality of life posts, comment on other people's posts, be a human bean and engage other people. Like posts to bring others up. DO NOT post blindly in the thread you want to see the link/content in without working towards it first.
OR
Upgrade your account.
~~

Welcome to LeakedBB! I'm sure you came here searching for some phat link/cool stuff/etc., so let me tell you how to find exactly what you're looking for.

(You can skip all this contributor level and credits and such by

Want to get some links? Follow this guide first! (with links!).

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Want to get some links? Follow this guide first! (with links!).
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
! You have two levels to upgrade to, Elite and Onyx. There is a cost involved, but it's worth it!)

First things first,

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on Want to get some links? Follow this guide first! (with links!).
Tell the people why you came to this forum, what you're looking to learn/communicate/connect with. Don't just come here for the cool stuff; show everyone why you're as cool as you say you are. With WORDS and LINKS to your own content. Say hello!

Secondly, read the

Registered Members Only

. Especially if you have questions about your

Registered Members Only

Thirdly, start, or better yet, create your own thread with something pertinent to stuff going on today. You have a number of forums to post in;

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

Registered Members Only

, and

Registered Members Only

. Each link also has many subforums with a variety of topics and content. I would suggest checking the first two before posting in the last two. You don't want to mess up your contributor rating by posting in threads that you may not be able to see just yet.

Now, hopefully you've made some posts or responses to threads, and earned some credits. What are those? Credits are used to unlock content, namely links to desired material. You need about 10 credits to unlock the content, and you get about 1 per post. DO NOT just spam random stuff in threads to get credits. Don't be that person. Post some quality content/responses.

Also, remember to LIKE posts! This way, you help other people with their contributor rating. It'll come around to you, don't worry.

~~
And, that's about it in a nutshell. Be a good person, post quality content, and then, when you have a good contributor rating and enough credits, you'll be able to see what you came here to see! Who know, you might even find other stuff you like as well. Happy posting!!  Smile

If you liked my information/guide/rambling, please give me a like at the bottom of the post! It would be greatly appreciated!

Finally someone who understands how things should work. Have some credits Smile
Please read the FAQ's before you message me.
leakedbb.com/faq.php
Message me if you have any issues with the forum

[Image: bde77860ca7faa1f89ec9c4c3771efcb.gif]

[+] 6 users Like Lucifer NightStar's post
thanks for clearing some stuff up!

[+] 2 users Like fruitytrash's post
This is great!

[+] 1 user Likes MaxKombo's post
At
thanks for the info......

Thank you for writing this thread. Helps a lot

Thanks for the useful tutorial!

Quote:be a human bean

I will follow every one of your great pieces of advice - but this one I will make my new life goal! Smile

[+] 2 users Like NussiKing's post
Im commenting so I can see the links Smile

Great info. How about we sticky this one?

Appreciate the insight.

Thanks fo sharing your insight

really helpful thanks. it feels like ive been running around blind for the last day.

I still feel a bit misled tbh. I clicked a thread and spent my ten credits, only to be told afterwards it wasn't good enough.

Thank you for sharing!!

thanks for the info

Thank you for sharing!!

amazing! great guide

yeah this seems to be very sensible advice

Came here looking for tips on getting contributor level up.  Looks like this might be what I'm looking for.

Thank you man!!