arrow_upward
Was Ricky Gervais right with his criticisms at the Golden Globe?
Lots of people got mad. Was he doing a good thing when deflating the egos of the Hollywood elite?

Well of course he was right, most of the Holywood elite is hypocrites

I thought it was hilarious and Hollywood get involved in stuff that they shouldn't

He is right, Hollywood is the land of hipocrity

I think he did what he intended to do, get people to talk about the show.

he know what he's talking about so of course he's right, if what he said was fake then some of the celeb and hollywood would have expose him

I liked what he said, but I feel like it was really just to quell people. Lot of people were talking about the stuff he did, but after his "gott'em" moment, I don't think people are talking as much.

I personally find Gervais irritating.

Ofcourse he was. Like him or not.

He was stirrin the salt lmao

He was joking and I loved it. You should download his podcasts/radio talks with Stephen Merchant and Karl Pilkington at XFM. They are comedic gold Big Grin

yeah, hollywood smells like crap ego's

I mean yeah probably. Hollywood likes to pat itself on the back for any reason at all really. Him calling that out on stage was nice.

Gervais spoke on things that people are afraid to talk about publicly but I think ultimately it was just laughed off and everyone moved on pretty quickly. I think if he did any more than he did that he could be in trouble. So I guess he went as far as he could since he said it's his last time hosting that event

Yes. The rest of these words are for the tyrannical word counting overlords. So yeah... yes.

I would say so

i think those who get offended is the one Ricky criticizing or mocking. someone could just laughed it off.