arrow_upward
Westbrook to the Lakers
I can't believe he's headed over there! I know Lakers fans are happy to hear Kuzma is leaving them. How do you think the Lakers are gonna do next season with the big 3 they've created?

They gotta get rid of LeBron. The only thing he's good at is whining.

[+] 1 user Likes olichan12's post
I think they’ll either win big with the big 3 all close to 25pts per game or they’ll lose big because Lebron and Westbrook won’t mesh

[+] 1 user Likes Fred Williams's post
Bron is a whiner for sure..and one hell of an "actor" on the court, but I can't deny his ability as a player. I think he's showing his first majors signs of decline on performance. I agree in expecting him and Russ to either work out for high scores or be incompatible.

Quote: I think he's showing his first majors signs of decline on performance.
He's been in decline for the last several years. What's sad is that, at his age, Larry Byrd, Michael Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, etc, were all better than LeBron, and weren't in decline. LeBron really should retire and go get more blowjob movies from Disney. He's not good enough to win championships anymore.

LMAO GTFOH with that shit!!! LOL bird had back problems and was in decline before he was 35. shaqs decline started when he joined miami, probably around 32. kobe had injuries and was a shell of his former self by the time he reached 35. jordan didn't even play when he was 36 and when he returned to the wizards, he was not great. lebron is 36 right now and is still a top 5 player in the NBA. what we're seeing now is indeed the downfall because hes 36 but he's played an incredible amount of games. getting to the finals for 10 years takes a toll on your body. you're playing at least 20+ games extra and you have a shortened "offseason". he'll have played more games than all of those guys without a real drastic decline. lebron at 36 is still averaging 25/7/7. thats insane.

you can hate lebron's personality all you want but you can't hate on his skills as a basketball player. there's a reason why he's a consensus top 3 player of all-time and the fact that he's still going at 36 is incredible. something none of those guys you mentioned were able to do.

[+] 1 user Likes hgh662's post
Phew, gunna be an interesting season no doubt. Just the ball movement... hope it doesn't get slowed down.
However, no doubt this team has two players which could average a triple double a game (if LBJ and Russ put their minds to it) -- and has added some shooters. Defense may suffer, and Westbrook tends to not be a huge asset in playoffs.... I still think this makes the Lakers loads more dangerous.

It's not my favorite Big 3, but I'm actually a bigger fan of the other pick-ups the Lakers were able to make (aside from letting Caruso walk over a few millions). Much better off-season than last year's pickups and I'm totally fine with Westbrook but do wish we still could've gotten Hield somehow.

And goodbye to Schroder's bum ass.