arrow_upward
What’s the worst injury you’ve sustained?
What is your list of worst injuries and how did you sustain the damage?

[+] 2 users Like Anjak2233's post
My worst injury happened a long time ago when I was a kid in kindergarten... I broke my thigh bone(idk the bone name).. it did hurt a lot and I had to lie in bed for few months.. But it's alright now.. How about you?

[+] 1 user Likes greregerwgewh's post
I broke my thumb while playing bowling xD
but it healed kinda fast

I played football, and i had turn fast but my foot was stuck in the ground, ended up nearly breaking my knee. Had to lay in bed or use crutches for a few months.

Was running to make sure I caught a bus on time and I skidded and scraped my knee against a concrete drain cover. Didn't even realise what had happened because I was so fixated on catching the bus. I limped over to the waiting area was and realised the bus already left. I finally took a look at my injury and only then realised that the flesh above my knee cap was dangling to the side of my knee (imagine like an open door).

It was pretty bad hahaha

burst blood vessel in penis

I've only had a minor cut on my finger which felt the most serious. Otherwise, the most painful sort of injury was whenever I got cramps in my calves.

I once broke my anklebone while playing soccer.

Got a glass shard stuck in my foot when I was a kid, the scar is just a reminder to always wear footwear when walking outside!