arrow_upward
What’s your fun fact?
Hey! Anyone got any cool factoids that are very interesting? Here’s mine: Komodo dragons can reproduce asexually!

[+] 1 user Likes Anjak2233's post
the younget chess grand master was 12

My favorite fun fact is that cats and some squirrels can fall from almost any height and survive. I think it's probably a pretty well known fact, but cats (and squirrels) are dope.
I'm going to have to take my cat skydiving with the next time I go. He won't even need a parachute (kidding of course).

I actually wasn't aware of that. That's petty wild. Though I would agree that it's probably best not to take your cat skydiving with you, but I bet someone has done it before.
Just looking at a few articles I found online, while it does appear that cats can survive high falls, they still might get injured.

Lactate production does not cause muscle fatigue when you're exercising, contrary to popular belief. In fact, it actually even serves as an energy source!

cats make only two steps in the snow per foot

[+] 1 user Likes rburns1's post
The power of a shower is designated by the size of the wire leading to it (IE 10mm)

The sperm of a mouse is actually bigger than the sperm of a blue whale. The bigger the creature, the smaller the sperm.

One of the first uses of a microwave was to reanimate hamsters - from Tom Scott

Caesar salad was created in a restaurant in Tijuana Mexico

broccoli is man made

Dolphins harass pufferfish literally just to be mean

elephants can't jump

seals hold hands when they're sleeping so they don't float away from each other