arrow_upward
What Hobbies Did You End Up Sticking With?
Anyone pick up new hobbies in the past year? I'm curious as to those individuals who repeatedly aren't able to find a hobby they enjoy and what hobby you eventually end up deciding to stick with. Everything is basically a hobby if you're interested in it, doesn't matter if it's active or passive.

Yeah cooking. Getting pretty good at it. A decent meal everyday cheers me up.

[+] 1 user Likes Newacc4thetimes123's post
Cooking is a great one, what's your eventual dream dish you'd wish to one day perfect? You should check out "Serious Eats The Food Lab" and "Cook's Illustrated America's Test Kitchen".

Cooking. Very rewarding.

Love writing. it relaxing and challenging.

[+] 1 user Likes DoYouWantToSeeMyDick's post
What type of writing? I've always wanted to write a screenplay but always stopped because I eventually realize it's a derivative premise.

I love to swim and to play waterpolo

Cooking my mom taught me how to cook and since this day im cooking for myself and never missed something out

Basically reading and watching streams on twitch, but also I’m trying to workout as much as possible

Since i've been stuck inside all year I started walking dog for people around the neighborhoodand it's really fun! Despite how much i've hated having to walk my dogs all the time in the past, it' surprisingly fun hanging out with a bunch of different dogs!

mainly just cooking and taking care of houseplants

Swimming because I really like to relax in the water since I was 10 years old
Boxing because I like to eliminate my frustrations physically
Basketball because I'm tall and really good at it

Got into golf last year, and slowly getting better at it!

[+] 1 user Likes anonjay's post