arrow_upward
What Is SIMP?
i want know what is SIMP mean, everyone here call me Simp because i like souch 1 onlyfans girl

"Simp is a slang insult for men who are seen as too attentive and submissive to women, especially out of a failed hope of winning some entitled sexual attention or activity from them.

Translation? The word simp is meant to troll young men for doing anything for a girl to get some action he supposedly deserves."

- Copyright: dictionary . com

[+] 1 user Likes terminator60000's post
Someone who does anything for a girl

[+] 2 users Like Gibbo's post
simp is when you loose yourself for a girl that you like

[+] 2 users Like deejchinese's post
Pretty much what others have said. Trolls say it just to rile up certain people when they do anything nice for a girl. Then real Simps are people who will white knight and think that a girl they are all about can do nothing wrong. Also often times they think they deserve to get something for being nice (defending/giving money) to the girl.

Paying for Nudes / Lewds is not SIMP behavior if you're simply doing it for the goods. If you're doing it because you secretly hope that they'll notice you, then you're a SIMP. If you start overtly begging for their attention in public spaces (i.e. Twitter, stream chats, or God forbid DM's) then you are MAXIMUM SIMP.

A simp is going against your moral value and character to please a person expecting them to sleep with you because of this manner

It's easy to simp, harder to not

SIMP
Suckers Idolizing Mediocre Pussy