arrow_upward
What Sci-Fi Shows Do You Recommend?
Looking to watch some Sci-Fi / Science Fiction shows. Recommend me a few of your favorites, thanks in advance.

[+] 1 user Likes SamuraiHageshi's post
Black Mirror

Altered Carbon

[+] 2 users Like Killersingh11's post
If you're into time paradoxes and stuff like that Dark is a really good show on Netflix tbh

Black Mirror is really good. Dr. Who is nice too

What i enjoy....

Anything Startrek Smile
Killersingh11 already said Altered Carbon . And i second that. good show.
Lost in space
Killjoys
The expanse (spelling?)

Some old once if you have not seen already?
Firefly
Stargate (got some spinnoffs there)
Lexx (wierd but amusing, maybe not for everyone)
Farscape

Hope it help and that you find something thank you like.

Cheers

Black mirror

westworld for sure

go with an oldie but a goodie and check out Battlestar Galactica. still holds up

[+] 1 user Likes elminto's post
Oh Battlestar, forgot that one. Good one

Altered Carbon for SURE, but also if you were willing to watch anime I'd also recommend Psycho-Pass, which is based off of Phillip K. Dick's book 'Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep?' it's pretty dope

Black Mirror is definitely a good mindfuck. Highly recommend

You should totally get into Magicians it is a total mind fuck through out the whole 4 season I've watched!

Black mirror is really good, guess you can tell already

Westworld
anthony hopkins was majestic
black mirror
sense8
the OA

honestly baffled theres not more The Expanse on here. Blows Altered Carbon out of the water for me. Much better space drama, its like a mix of Firefly (also fantastic) and Stargate or BSG. One of the few operatic space westerns thats in a league of its own. Should be able to find it on amazon prime iirc. HIGHLY recommend

Star Trek Discovery is pretty good

Alot of good shows have been mentioned but I'd add, dark matter, snowpiecer and timeless. There are alot of good classics like Babylon 5, dark angel, eureka/warehouse 13 and continuum.

This is an older show but was awesome when it came out. Flash Forward. I was so bummed when it only had once season.

First season of Altered carbon and Westworld are best of sci-fi. İn addition 12 monkeys is great option for sci-fi.

[+] 1 user Likes Simon Falette's post