arrow_upward
What Square Enix games would you like to see remaked/remastered?
With the upcoming Nier Replicant remaster and already released Final Fantasy 7 Remake, what games would you like to see next?
SQEX already confirmed they have one franchise in mind that's worth getting multiple remasters. 
Personally I would love to see Drakengard 1 getting a complete remake and Drakengard 3 being treated as this new Nier Replicant.
Other than that, probably Parasite Eve remaster/remake would be great

I kinda want a remaster of the Final Fantasy spinoffs. It might be an unpopular opinion but I loved the FF games on Gameboy Advance. It is very nostalgic

Parasite Eve remakes would be a dream but im afraid Square Enix kinda forgot about them. I also would like a remake of Final Fantasy 6 which is my favourite

I haven't played a lot of the older FFs, so I'd love to see those getting an update. Not necessarily the full FF7R treatment, just some little things to make them more engaging for long play sessions. Seeing the pixel art games in an Octopath or FF9 style would be really cool, but honestly just adding voice acting would be enough to get me to play them.

I really wish they just re-made FF7 but with better graphics. Like make it literally the same game

Final Fantasy X in the style of remake would be awesome, blitzball would look amazing

Final fantasy 7 remake please

Final fantasy 7

final fantasy 6 and chrono cross

[+] 1 user Likes ddoouubbllee22's post