arrow_upward
What TV series should be remade?
With HBO max, peacock and others remaking or bringing old shows back for limited series runs, What show would you like to see get brought back? either for a one off special or a limited series.

Personally i would love to see a malcolm in the middle special, or a full limited run season of quantum leap so they can end his leaps  and we can get a satisfying end.

[+] 2 users Like FinalFantasyRulez's post
I would personally like to see atla remade with more depthhttps://leakedbb.com/newreply.php?tid=84000

Quantum Leap should definitely be remade and it could be since MacGyver got a modern reboot. Malcolm in the Middle was a great show and a wonderful historical perspective on the time period, a limited run might be interesting but I'm not sure that would be feasible with all the issues with the actors involved. Arrested Development was around the same time and it got a Netflix limited series which I personally enjoyed but I'm not sure if it was well received by everyone due to stylistic changes and limitations due to actor schedules. I don't think a modern reboot of Malcolm in the Middle would do it justice and a limited series with the original actors would be bittersweet and sully the original series.

With malcolm i was thinking more on the lines of a hour and a half tv special, catch up with the damily 20 years down the line. set it around a family reunion. i think they may have done an episode like that in the original run, not sure.

I think they need scott bakulas approval for a quantum leap renewal as he had a first refusal on new seasons in the season 5 contract. pretty sure i read that somewhere, and the last time it was pitched was when he was in enterprise so he couldnt film both. be really cool to see it come back and its his son or something stuck in leaps.

Definitely modern family cause i watched it last night and i miss it already

I would love to see a reboot of king of the hill, i loved that show

deadman wonderland deserves to be expanded on