arrow_upward
What are some fun boardgames to play?
I've been watching a lot of videos of people playing Pandemic and I want to give it a try, looks really fun.

But it is pretty difficult to play board games due to the whole social distancing thing going on atm

You can play a bunch of board games online on

RE: What are some fun boardgames to play?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What are some fun boardgames to play?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
...alternatively there is cards against humanity online which is also super fun with friends in skype

monopoly destroys friendships!

I like playing UNO with my friends on

RE: What are some fun boardgames to play?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What are some fun boardgames to play?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.

Not a board game, but you could play the online version of cards against humanity with some friends over discord

monopoly is top tier

monopoly, risk, game of life

i really like life

Yeah I've played cards against humanity online with some friends but it gets a little boring after a while. There's also some fun jackbox games that I found that are pretty fun to play as a group

Codenames. Both in person and online via Zoom. There's a free online version if you google it. It's tough but very fun trying to link word like "Bee" and "Texas" together using only a single word. Give it a shot!

Pandemic is awesome, but if you like complex games like that then I would recommend Twilight Imperium, but if you're looking for something more casual and more competitive then cooperative then I would recommend Saboteur

The jump from Pandemic to Twilight Imperium is quite large. I feel like TI is for people who know they love boardgames and want to have a long session.

Monopoly is easy and fun

Chess. Play chess.

It's fun and challenging as hell. And your iq will definitely go up playing it.

Catan! You can play online on a bunch of websites.

My friends and I have taken to playing DnD on Tabletop Simulator (you need to buy it on steam) and it works great.

Pandemic is fantastic. Other games I recommend are Seven Wonders, Dead of Winter, Terraforming Mars, and Scythe.

RISK and Monopoly are both great. Poker is also great with friends. All of them are playable online if you're interested.

Don't really have a favorite, veteran at strategicon so there is no favorite

Tabletop simulator is a good temp solution