arrow_upward
What are some great Murder - Mystery Movies or TV shows
Looking for some good murder mystery movies or tv shows ? Any suggestions. Recently watch Dexter it was good expect for the ending

If you can watch pretty old shows I highly recommend Murder, She Wrote and it's super comfy murder mystery and for most of the episodes you're given enough clues to solve the mystery yourself rather than an ass pull at the end

[+] 1 user Likes Iamsnoopscousin's post
redflagdleal Wrote:Looking for some good murder mystery movies or tv shows ? Any suggestions. Recently watch Dexter it was good expect for the ending
If you have never seen Identity (2003) I highly recommend it. keeps you guessing. Other underrated murder mysteries include: Se7en, Fracture, Wind River, and the comically perfect Hot Fuzz.

Rickc137 Wrote:
redflagdleal Wrote:Looking for some good murder mystery movies or tv shows ? Any suggestions. Recently watch Dexter it was good expect for the ending
If you have never seen Identity (2003) I highly recommend it. keeps you guessing. Other underrated murder mysteries include: Se7en, Fracture, Wind River, and the comically perfect Hot Fuzz.
Another underrated one is The Next Three Days

Murder, She Wrote is great!

Also, Poirot TV series with David Suchet, Sherlock with Benedict Cumberbatch. My wife loves Cold Case.

[+] 1 user Likes xhamsterplacebopt's post
If you liked dexter you might enjoy Hannibal

I'm adding another recommendation for Murder, She Wrote.

Knives Out is a pretty good one for recent movies.

mindhunter, it's on netflix!