arrow_upward
What are sports that you can play by yourself
On the top of my head I can only think off running and cycling. What else is there?

If you think well a lot of sport can be practiced as a solo person, for example tennis table with half table, soccer against a wall, skateboard ecc....

[+] 2 users Like Quake's post
Handball, I used go to the courts early and practice solo before everyone got there.

I love soccer and basketball

[+] 1 user Likes Sinthafan's post
Running
Soccer/ Training
Basketball

Skiing, golf, swimming, cycling, running, are some examples of individual sports that you can easily train on your own.

[+] 1 user Likes Madeit4esca's post
Golf/basketball are the first that come to mind

Basketball, Soccer and handball can all be played by yourself.... much harder to chase after tennis balls.

Golf if you pay for a shooting range as well as hockey.

Golf, basketball, swimming, running, rollerskating, cycling. Not really a sport but weightlifting and crossfit could be a good way to stay active too.

I used to play tennis against a wall based on the advice of a trainer. It's kind of tedious but you can practice consistency even though it looks kind of ridiculous.

Honestly most sports you can modify to play by yourself

[+] 1 user Likes bobbytran's post
Soccer is an underrated one

Basketball and soccer

Personally soccer is what I would recommend but also tennis against a wall and also Basketball

Rowing and that type of stuff

Running or swiming could be done by a single person

you should do soccer

Rock climbing is a great one. It’s b a lot of fun, and a great workout workout feeling like one. Really gets you in shape.

Only one I've played, golf. Most rewarding and frustrating sport there is.

You could go for a run or a swim.