arrow_upward
What are you looking forward to in 2020?
What exciting new things are you looking forward to this year? New technology, games, events, etc?

I'm looking forward to the Final Fantasy VII remake and potentially visiting Japan once more this year.

New half life.

This! Really excited to see what they do

Half Life Alyx certainly looks interesting, I'm wondering if this will be the game that will show that VR is a viable genre and not some like weird super expensive rich boy platform for weird experimental stuff

Pretty much all I've been interested in VR ever since it became a thing was Beat Saber since I love rhythm games

New seasons for a  few anime series!

World peace, economics stability

My new job. Hopefully it will last long

Hopefully getting started on some internships and research this year, also going to he gym more frequently and getting more in shape.

graduating, hopefully.

friends family and fun

Gamewise, Cyberpunk 2077. Otherwise, getting into shape and staying vertical.

Another vote for the Final Fantasy VII remake. I can't blieve it took them this long to make it. Glad I preordered it.

Travelling to different places and continents.

I want to focuss more on my job career

I've got 2 months off work in March, so looking forward to spend some time travelling

seeing how folding screens are better integrated in common devices

Final Fantasy 7 Remake is almost there, and i'll probaly travel more

buyoo Wrote:What exciting new things are you looking forward to this year? New technology, games, events, etc?

I'm looking forward to the Final Fantasy VII remake and potentially visiting Japan once more this year.
playing dead cells

Christopher Nolan's Tenet.

new car and lot of money