arrow_upward
What are you proud of accomplishing in the past decade?
Seeing as the 2020s have now began what are some of the things you feel proud of doing in 2010s. I for one am glad of growing up and becoming an adult as well as my current efforts to succeed in college as well as finally starting to go the gym,

I'm really proud of buying my first house.
I couldn't even have imagined owning a home in 2010 when the decade started. I was traveling and working as I went for money.
Now I have a family, a home, a steady job.

Its crazy how our lives change in a short period.

New job that is well paid that I actually enjoy going to.

Finding myself a job I enjoy and having some sort of sense of direction.

I managed to find a job, even though I grew up thinking no one would ever hire me.

I managed to become decently fluent at Japanese which is something I'd always wanted to do since I was a kid.

Graduating and starting a new job.

The thing I'm most proud of is not taking cocaine for six years now. Just need to stop drinking and I'll be happy with my life.

doing stuff i wanted to do for a long time, got a job at my fav coffee shop and got to spend more time with my family

terrywaitesez Wrote:The thing I'm most proud of is not taking cocaine for six years now. Just need to stop drinking and I'll be happy with my life.
that's great man, congrast

not getting a girl pregnant and being in good health

I'm proud of reaching a new decade and achieving a 1st class honours in my Masters. I am in a job I love also.

Now I just need to find someone to love lol

hopisder5 Wrote:Seeing as the 2020s have now began what are some of the things you feel proud of doing in 2010s. I for one am glad of growing up and becoming an adult as well as my current efforts to succeed in college as well as finally starting to go the gym,
i got a gf and got a job

Honestly nothing yet smh 2020 tho

Probably getting a promotion

The ways I've improved or extended the lives of other people in my life. It was a long bad decade.

Getting a good job and getting my own place.

Getting a job in my dream industry and moving out of my parents house at a reasonably young age.

graduating lmao

Graduating. It's not as if I had doubts or didn't have positive reinforcement, but to actually do it? Not ashamed to admit I'm proud of it.

i can make dome digital art learn just on youtube