arrow_upward
What are your dream cars?
Currently I drive a challenger. Would love to upgrade to a cooler car though!

Chrome R34 beauty

BMW M3(2007~2014 Model).... this is BMW's last V8 engine M3

I’ve personally always loved the r34 even though it’s really overhyped it still remains as my favorite car. I would love to have it in bayside blue or midnight purple. But for a more obtainable dream car a s13 Silvia is my favorite maybe even do a 180sx front end conversion

Laguna blue ZL1 Camaro: It's a car that I can actually afford but still too expensive to justify buying.

Mclaren 765LT: The first car I'd buy if I suddenly became wealthy.

A Mustang Shelby GT500 should be cool but with a salary of $ 300 its king of a dream lol

BMW X6 M beautiful car

I love volvo xc90, Smile

bmw i8 is a car I'd like to drive one day

I’ve been a huge fan of mustangs, i like all of em but Shelby Mustang GT500 might be my favorite one

I would love an Alpha Romeo 4c but unfortunately I am too tall for one as they are very small. I think BMW m3s are also beautiful!

Tesla model X for me. It’s semi realistic with it not being in the millions yet is still setting a large goal for my self

probably the r34

Always wanted a Dodge Viper when I was a kid. More realistic is a Miata, not too expensive, can afford insurance and repairs, fun to drive, not too much attention from cops.

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish

@

RE: What are your dream cars?.

Registered Members Only

You need to be a registered member to see more on RE: What are your dream cars?.
Login or Sign up to get access to a huge variety of top quality leaks.
 Like Doge isn't cool enough xD I really like american cars, the older the better. New ones, like from 2010 up have too much electronics. Unfortunately keeping american car in europe is not cheap and easy. I can't choose one car from USA, but it would be probably some Cadillac or Lincoln. From europe i would choose Mercedes W140 S600. [url=https://leakedbb.com/User-spaul3003][/url]

My Dream car is a Koenigsegg Regera

Lambo let’s tooooo

A giant limo with someone to drive me !

Got to be GTR