arrow_upward
What are your favorite games to play with friends during quarantine?
Post your favorite games to play with friends during quarantine, personally I like Pretend You're Xyzzy, a Cards Against Humanity clone but online and Skribbl.io.

I’ve been playing a lot of Borderlands 3. It’s way more fun with friends.

Revisited Borderlands 2 and Anno with a friend.

THere's some good mobile games out there too if you're interested. PUBG is a popular one on mobile, also Brawl stars is very good. It's made by the same people who made Clash of Clans and they do a very good job. None of these games are pay to win either

Star wars battlefront 2, its like battlefield but its star wars lol

still love to play pubg with my friends

fortnite is great with friends

We're stuck at Minecraft. Now seriously, Modern Warfare Warzone has taken us by surprise and it has been great! And yes. We still playing minecraft.

I've been playing a lot of COD Warzone and GTA Online

I have been playing World War Z. Its like an online version of Left 4 Dead. Plenty of fun. Can be played Co-Op with 4 players.

borderlands 3 i guess, farming legendary can be a bit boring but playing with friends makes it less boring

My friends and I have been grinding out Hypixel Skyblock now that we have so much free time.

I don't have friends so I just play tetris by myself. NES tetris, not the ugly EA app version though. I have standards.

Warzone, Minecraft

I've been playing a lot of minecraft, the crew 2 and gta