arrow_upward
What are your favourite Board Games?
I've recently tried Arkham Horror, Spirit Island and Terraforming Mars, now itching to find other types of board games that others are currently playing.

It can be solo or with multiple players, anything goes. I can handle heavy games like Anachrony so fire away.

[+] 2 users Like johnlobster's post
Nemesis is a pretty good board game for 1 to 5 players. It's very thematical and games can last for usually up to 3 hours unless your luck is bad.

[+] 1 user Likes emptyxempty's post
RISK. It's so good.

...and Hungry, Hungry Hippos.

I like settlers of catan

Risk, Monopoly, and Life. All three are great board games.

[+] 2 users Like olichan12's post
Pandemic and all it's sequels. Also got into chess recently and the more I play, the more interesting I find the game.

Caracason is a cool boars game

Monopoly and carcassonne are pretty good

I honestly rate checkers. It’s lowkey very simple yet I really enjoy it. Also risk and monopoly

definitely monopoly

is chess considered board game hahaha

Chess is a good board game

Balderdash, Diplomacy and Axis & Allies

Yo Hungry Hungry Hippos rocked for the 20 minutes it worked before you broke a critical plastic piece..  which bring me to Rock Em Sock Em Robots  Cool At

If that counts a s a board game

most definitely has to be RISK

monop, carcassonne

smart ass is a fun, casual game with friends or family. It's basically a trivia board game but with easier and easier hints as people try to figure out the answer. Highly recommend.

Pandemic for sure is a great co-op game. Secret hitler and code names are great party games. Star Wars rebellion if you’re into Star Wars and have a friend who is too. Really good 1v1 strategy game.

UNO, it’s number #1

Twilight Struggle, Cold War Game game for 2

Pandemic and Gloomhaven definately