arrow_upward
What are your opinons on AI Robots?
Me for now, especially the ones produced by boston mechanics are quite interesting creations. I recognize some of the possible dangers that some groups of people assume they would pose. But still at the same time, I see potential of these things being beneficial to all of us generally

if we can make huge tittied ones then I'm all for it !

If you assume any amount of rate of progress year on year over time, it's inevitable that they'll be smarter than us

A.I. has some very intriguing potential. And some really scary possibilities. The Israeli Army used A.I.-controlled targeting systems during the last bit of fighting between them and the Palestinian Authority. I think most A.I. is geared toward military applications right now.

its just matter of time one day we have true ai .

Quote: its just matter of time one day we have true ai .
That's both exciting and completely frightening. Creating a being that is our analytical equal.

I think AI has a ways to go before it because useful in any humanoid type robot. The one Tesla just announced looks cool but its specs are horrible to replace any serious manual task

If you assume any amount of rate of progress year on year over time, it's inevitable that they'll be smarter than us

It is only a matter of time before they will help us in a really meaningful way.