arrow_upward
What are your thoughts on Ghost of Tsushima [No spoilers pls]
because of exams I haven't quite had a chance to dip into the game. What do you guys think of it? I enjoyed the first like hour of game play.

Good graphics. If you like stealth games, then this is a fun game. I have the game but haven’t played that much.

last exam today. Binging it this weekend

Stealth was fun, story was cool, pretty good character development.

It is a good game may be not on level of last of us pt2 but it is good main story is good and side quest are also very fun plus u get special stuff from side quests like long bow and heavenly strike.

Fun game but quite repetetive and easy

Looks and plays rather well. Combat feels great. Story is pretty good, nothing amazing. Stealth is a lot of fun but a bit easy. Harder difficulties make up for a lot of this.

My buddy got it and I watched him play it for a bit. Looks interesting.

My buddy got it, looks interesting. I watched him play it a bit.

I liked the game pretty much

Great game! Made me forget the train wreck that is called The Last of Us Part II

[+] 1 user Likes Alfonso Nolasco's post
haven't bought the game since I'm too broke, but have seen gameplay of it. from what I've seen, it's a really compelling and immersive game with tight combat and stealth mechanics. you can also pet the foxes, which are a great plus

ninja is not samurai when i see the story of that xD

It seems very fun and enjoyable but also hard. It reminds me of Sekiro

It's amazing. Although the combat felt too easy. It should have had a bit higher difficulty like Sekiro

Incredible game. Absolutely recommend it.

It's a good tribute to the samurai era of japan with rich exploration and platforming