arrow_upward
What body count is too high for a girl?
This girl i'm casually dating right now is making hints towards being exclusive. I'm hesitant. There are times where she says that her body count is not that high but she tells me straight up that she attracts a lot of guys.I am not the judgmental type but for me to give up my harem/pledge exclusivity she better be perfect for me, otherwise it just ain't worth it. 

What are some ways of asking about her sexual past? How do I ask these type of questions without sounding like i'm insecure? How high of a body count is too high? 

Appreciate the thoughts fellas 

Depends on the age i'd say... Legal to mid 20's i'd say low teens is fair. Mid 20's to 30 then high teens to 20 but after that anymore than 30 might be a swerve.

[+] 1 user Likes Athruis's post
Anything over 3 is a done deal for me. Especially if she wasnt in a relationship with the guys or girls.

[+] 1 user Likes crusherrasta's post
This is ridiculous. Who gives a shit? If shes had a lot of sex then shes probably better at it? Especially if you are saying you have a "Harem" you have no place judging anyone for how many people they've slept with.

[+] 1 user Likes Darkxepher's post
I think whatever standard you hold yourself to, it's fair to hold a partner to. But anything more and you're being a hypocrite.

Different for every person, of course.

This is messed up dude, I think you need to rethink this

Interesting question...at my age I'm seeing a lot of people around me getting married and for the girls who slept around a lot, it seems things are one of two ways: They either want to totally leave their past in the past, and delete all evidence (no more scantily clad bikini, nightclub, rave, vegas party pics), or they're like getting hitched = same dick for the rest of your life.

The former is alright, but with the latter I'd always worry about them having a repressed slutty side that yearns for her younger days. Seems like the kind of woman that would have a midlife crisis and start fucking the young, hot pool boy when I'm at work or something. Not a number but my $0.02.