arrow_upward
What computer mouse do you use?/Mouse recommendations
I'm in the market of buying a new mouse and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations. My current mouse is an old, old, oooold Logitech MX518 which is on its last legs. There's really only one store nearby where you can try mice, but they only have six available to demo atm. I'll mostly be using it in boring desktop applications, but some gaming (fps, rts, rpg) will be done. I'm open to try pretty much anything and really change my mouse setup here.

Cheers!

[+] 1 user Likes illiaden2's post
I use the MX Master 3. It is great for office stuff and browsing but I realy like it for gaming to.

If you work with zwo and more PC / laptops with that mouse an can easy and fast switch betweeen them.

You have a lot of buttons to map and can use each button different in other apps.

[+] 1 user Likes DarkJohn75's post
While the shape is not for everyone I use the Logitech G305 and its freaking amazing for the price.
For 50 bucks you get their new lightspeed sensor and a super lightweight mouse that can be further modded down.
It is currently one of the most heavily modded mouse there is.

[+] 1 user Likes jurryduty's post
2nd the Logitech G305!

[+] 1 user Likes kdtres5's post
If you are looking for something relatively portable and convenient, I really like the Logitech K750 Wireless Solar Keyboard

[+] 1 user Likes rock308's post
Deathadder elite i got it dirty cheap. It is overall good mouse but some users reports problem with double clicks

[+] 1 user Likes eru29643's post
Steel series didn't fail me yet, but the quality is medium

[+] 1 user Likes MyrceneFood's post
Thanks for all the suggestions! I'll check these out online and see which one seems the best for me.

I use the Logitech g502 hero. It's comfortable, got great reviews, good for gaming and has an infinite scroll wheel which I didn't know I needed until I had it.

[+] 1 user Likes flimmyflam's post
Zowie make really good mice

[+] 1 user Likes cube234's post
I prefer Logitech mice. They have great gaming mice and have been leaders for years in their gaming peripherals but like DarkJohn above I'm currently using an MX Master 2 mouse which biggest selling point for me was its tracker and how it's precise on any service from glass to carpet. Which really does work great on my leather recliners armrest or the fabric on my couch... or my blue jeans standing up if I need it to....

[+] 1 user Likes realkane's post
Logitech Hero, logitech mouse has lasted for 5 years and above for me.

[+] 1 user Likes Potatoto123456's post
Logitech g403 good mouse, want buy knew mouse for pro gaming like logitech g pro wireless, or something else