arrow_upward
What do you guys think of the Pickup community?
In early half of the last decade about 100 PUA channels were in Youtube.Now the community has shrunk.Is it in the brink of getting banned?

I think part of it is people realizing that it just doesn't work. Most of the people who run those things are well aware that it's BS, they just know sad sacks will pay good money for it. You can't "game" human interaction.

[+] 1 user Likes Azimuth42's post
(11-05-2021, 04:38 AM)Azimuth42 Wrote: I think part of it is people realizing that it just doesn't work. Most of the people who run those things are well aware that it's BS, they just know sad sacks will pay good money for it. You can't "game" human interaction.

This. It's just a scam. Better to invest money in going to a therapist if you have confidence issues.

I think it sort of morphed into MGTOWs and MRAs. The ones who sucked at it ended up as incels.

Damn thing is quite dangerous
I know some kids who gave up dating (or trying to) because they tried the pickup tricks and got rejected (saw one kid getting slapped so hard he cried afterwards)
One who was unfortunately an old friend of mine is still afraid of dating because he tried one of the confidence tricks, failed, and now he feels like no women would like him enough to date him.
Screw 'em I say

Pick up community are some chads and are better at it then me. They are in the hundreds plus while I'm still in the zeros...