arrow_upward
What do you miss the most from pre-pandemic times?
A global pandemic is going on, with different restrictions and rules around the world.

But one thing is surely true, our lives have changed a lot during the past year.

What do you miss the most from your previous lifestyle?

I surely miss being able to be with my family, we live far from each others and travelling is not permitted right now.

Going to the movies.

The concept of traveling. I'm an introvert, so I don't really care much about hanging out with people, I do just fine socializing online, but I used to be able to reasonably drive for hours just to find a cute little shop or see a nice view, or go visit family. Ever since the pandemic hit, the risks of traveling outside of the immediate area have made the rewards not so great, and a lot of the places that used to be quiet little secrets that were perfect for people like me either shut down or ended up being where a lot of people would go to just to get out of the house.

I miss being able to travel to get away from people, now I basically just stay home to do it.

Being around people! I watch tv now and I see people without masks and it makes me feel so insecure... hope we can all get out vaccines and forget this happened.

Going out with my friends, i mean i am not the “normal” guy whose life is mainly on social media, i really miss contact in real life, playing volleyball and going to parties.

Ignoring the urge to wash hands after every handshake

I miss being able to eat out without fear

Going to a city and shopping
as an introvert who doesn't go outside I took that shit for granted and always said no, now first thing i wanna do when corona goes is to just go to New York or some shit

Going to see friends and not have to worry about wearing a mask. Hugging my nan being able to walk where I want at work.

I really miss the theaters and I don’t like wearing masks but I wear them anyway